Personal Training / Group Fitness
A personal trainer is a fitness professional involved in exercise prescription and instruction. They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients. Trainers also measure their client’s strengths and weaknesses with fitness assessments.
BSERC’s Personal Trainers are available for:
- Individual sessions if you just want to improve your fitness levels
- Working in conjunction with our Exercise Physiologist and Myotherapists to aid in your rehabilitation after injury or from chronic illness
- Strength and conditioning training for athletes
A personal trainer should have relevant qualifications and be registered with a recognised industry association such as Fitness Australia.
A personal trainer will:
- Complete individual assessments of clients
- Develop tailored exercise programs
- Provide instruction and demonstration
- Supervise all exercise sessions
- Monitor and adjust exercise programs in response to your changing fitness level